When you get the following error during installation of POSitive Point of Sale:
It is likely that you purchased the new Windows 10 S which is supposed to be installed on tablets.
You can still install POSitive Point of Sale by doing the following:
1. On your Windows Search, please search for Windows Defender Firewall by typing fire and then clicking on Windows Defender Firewall.
2. Then go to: Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off and click on it.
3. Turn off all the firewalls on both private and public networks.
4. Install the POSitive Point of Sale by running it as administrator.
5. As soon as the Point of Sale runs and opens please ensure to switch on the Windows Defender Firewall of both private and public again.